Vendor Location: Better Family Life Cultural, Educational and Business Center - 5415 Page Blvd. St. Louis, Mo. 63112
Cost for Vending
- $40/day Thursday, May 25th (9am - 10pm)
- $50/day Friday - Saturday, May 26 - 27 (9am-10pm)
- $130/3 days Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (9am - 10pm)
- 8 booths are available for Thursday, May 25th (Indoors only)
- 25 booths (per day) are available Friday and Saturday, May 26th - 27th (Weather permitting most vendors will be outside).
- Better Family Life staff will assign where vendors will be placed.
- Set up Thursday - Saturday is from 9am - 11am
- Break down can occur whenever the vendor is ready or prior to 10:30pm.
- Vendors do not have to be present every day. Your space is guaranteed if payment has been received for the days indicated on your application
When you arrive at the Cultural Center, park on Page Blvd. and come into the building through the west entrance. Once you check in, you will be directed to where you should unload your items.
What BFL provides:
- 8x4 space (Indoor)/10x10 space (outdoor)
- one 8’ table
- access to electricity (You must indicate this on your application)
Note: You must provide your own table covering, chairs, and heavy duty electrical extension cords. A 10X10 Canopy Event Tent is highly encouraged for outdoor vending on Friday and Saturday.
Types of Vendors we’re looking for:
- Dance Studios/Companies
- Colleges with Dance Programs
- Small Business Owners selling:
- Afrikan Clothing
- Dance Attire
- Handmade items
- Natural skin and hair care products
- Natural oils, candles
- Healthy, natural, vegetarian, vegan food & desserts
- Musical instruments
- Unique item